A Character & Feature Rich Hall For Hire
The Market Hall in Llanboidy is a grand venue full of character and features situated in the village of Llanboidy, Carmarthenshire. The community hall is an ideal village hall for wedding receptions, birthdays, christening parties, bereavement refreshments / teas, fundraising events, concerts, live music gigs, exhibitions, training events and workshops. Whether your looking for a reception venue, function room, keep fit activities, training space or venue to hold a concert, Llanboidy Market Hall is a charming community hall in Carmarthenshire ready to host your event.
Hire of the Hall, Kitchen & Training Room
Llanboidy Market Hall comprises of a spacious main hall with hearing loop and in-house audio sound system, fully equipt kitchen with a Range Cooker, refrigerator and dishwasher, crockery and utensils available. The Hall has a spacious meeting / training room. Each of the spaces are available for hire at reasonable rates for one off events. Block bookings or regular sessions would benefit from preferential rates.
- Character rich venue
- Spacious hall for 250 people
- Seating available for 250 people with new chairs and selection of round and oblong tables
- Working raised stage to accommodate bands, choirs, drama
- Efficient wall mounted heating
- In-house audio system with hearing loops
- Large fully equipped kitchen
- Range cooker & dish washer
- Meeting / training room
- Disabled access to main hall
- Easy loading access
- Ample parking 100 yards
How to book the hall
If you are interested in booking Llanboidy Market Hall or the Meeting Room please see our Booking Information & Fees here.